When evaluating each application NC IDEA will make an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of each applicant company in the following areas: Idea, Technology, Team, Market, Competition, Strategy, Funding and Impact.
- Size and significance of problem being addressed
- Benefits, strength, and uniqueness of solution
- Technology strength
- Stage of development
- Intellectual property
- IP state
- Quality of management team
- Experience of management team members
- Completeness of management team
- Quality of advisors
- Size of the Target Addressable Market (TAM)
- TAM growth rate
- Quality of market assessment
- Company's competitive advantage
- Number, size and strength of competitors
- Revenue model
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Distribution plan
- Operational plan
- Prior funding
- Use of grant funds
- Future funding potential
- Impact of grant funds on company
Have questions about our Seed Grant program or your grant application?
- Visit our FAQ page
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on your Fall 2016 Seed Grant application?
A member of our team will be available on the following dates and times to answer your questions about the application. To schedule an appointment in-person or over the phone, please contact email@example.com.
- Thursday, 9/15 from 4pm - 6pm
- Friday, 9/16 from 9am - 11am
- Thursday, 9/22 from 4pm - 6pm
- Friday, 9/23 from 9am - 11am